Wanted - Wanted: 95-01 Overhead Console and Seat Slider | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted Wanted: 95-01 Overhead Console and Seat Slider

Parts or services wanted

mounty71

It's green, not gray.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oakland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 Mountaineer
The compass and outside temperature screen on mine died which seems like a pretty common thing, so hoping someone on here will have one to sell that is still functioning.

Also looking for a driver's seat powered slider.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The compass and outside temperature screen on mine died which seems like a pretty common thing, so hoping someone on here will have one to sell that is still functioning.

Also looking for a driver's seat powered slider.
The compass is a easy fix you need to solder it theres a how to on here

I saw that but I don’t think that’s the problem with mine. There’s a dark spot on the screen.

Bump. Is no one parting these cars out anymore?

I think mine had a dark spot before repair… but works as normal…

I found someone on ebay with great reviews who repairs these things, so I just went with that. I'll keep yours in mind though toypaseo if the repair doesn't work out. Thanks.

I don’t have a spare @mounty71… that is my current one

I guess I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying you had one to sell that had a working screen that was partially dim. Maybe the dark spot on mine isn't the reason for it not working, so hopefully it can still be repaired.

Back