WANTED: 98 5.0L Engine harness and/or 99-01 Donor vehicle | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED: 98 5.0L Engine harness and/or 99-01 Donor vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshT

Reaction score
City, State
Middle Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ranger
Hello, as the title suggests I'm primarily posting in search of a 1998 Explorer or Mountaineer 5.0L engine harness for one with a 3 wire cam position sensor.

EDIT: I'd also be open to a 99-01 harness if I can get atleast the ECU that goes with it.

I have a complete drivetrain, an ECU and should have all the sensors. I cut up the harness int he past to creat a standalone EFI system for use in a past project. That project never happened and now I'm considering putting this drivetrain in my 99 Ranger, so need a complete intact harness.

I'm also going to need an AWD transmission & transfercase, but those are a little easier for me to find locally.

Alternatively I am looking for a complete donor vehicle of the 1999 -2001 AWD variety. I am located in the middle Georgia area. It would need to be local, or priced good enough for me to come get it or have it transported.

The harness is the main thing I'm expecting/hoping to find from here. Let me know what you've got.

ill close the thread, but just fyi you can wire in a 3 wire cam synchro on a 2 wire harness and it works just have to add a wire

PM me if you want details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back