My new Screen Intalled (Finaly) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My new Screen Intalled (Finaly)
Bobby Locs

My new Screen Intalled (Finaly)

My Clarion VMA6491 finaly installed
I love your truck and I was wondering are those the lund hood scoops on the hood because I just bought some and had them painted but I got on the freeway alot and was wondering how you put yours on and did they stick really well

How hard was it to hook up the tv unit and how much did it cost you for that unit and where is your rear view mirror located or relocated? I do admit my explorer is decked out really nice but not as nice as yours and those rims really do a number to your truck and all my friends at work love your truck and the rims you are rollin on. Your Explorer is a 4x4 right?

At the moment my Rear-view mirror dont exisit, But if I put it back on it will sit just under the screen, the screen was very easy to hook-up the only hard part was trying to find a mounting barcket for it, I payed $400 for the screen a year ago but just got around to installing it... The scoops, yes mine are the Lund Hood Scoops and there only held on with the 3mil tape, and mine are cut open and I run the freeway everyday... Thanks for the comps and yes mines a 4x4...

dude whered you get those *****in white face gauges?

Media information

Category
Sport Truck Photos
Added by
Bobby Locs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back