2007 Explorer 4.0 Stalling and Hesitation (In Hot Weather) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Explorer 4.0 Stalling and Hesitation (In Hot Weather)

After driving it for almost a week now I can say that it’s fixed. No stalling, no hesitation or anything. Thanks for your help everyone!

Edit: This thread should be moved to the regular stock Explorer section as it’s not a sports trac. Sorry about that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

congratulations!
Where did you get the harness? I am having the same problem but can’t find one anywhere. I have a 2008 Sport Trac 4.0 4X4 limited edition . Any help would be appreciated.

Where did you get the harness? I am having the same problem but can’t find one anywhere. I have a 2008 Sport Trac 4.0 4X4 limited edition . Any help would be appreciated.
tousleyfordparts or i think theres a ford dealer on here you can reach out to @Levittown Ford Parts

congratulations!
congratulations!
i am having the same issues on my 2008 Sport Trac 4.0 4X4 limited edition. Harness is falling apart. Have not been able to locate the harness anywhere. Part number 8L2Z12A581BA….any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you

i am having the same issues on my 2008 Sport Trac 4.0 4X4 limited edition. Harness is falling apart. Have not been able to locate the harness anywhere. Part number 8L2Z12A581BA….any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
@Levittown Ford Parts do you have 8L2Z12A581BA for roebeartow?

never bought from this company but apparently they got it

Back