Adding cruise back in?

Flashflood

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 ford explorer 94 xlt
Okay so the 94 we've got is converted from a auto to manual. It has a bunch of upgrades to the axles and everything with disc's brakes in the rear and so much more. I was wondering though the factory cruise no longer works I was wondering the process of how to add it back in... or is one of those ugly aftermarket kits the best way

Okay so the 94 we've got is converted from a auto to manual. It has a bunch of upgrades to the axles and everything with disc's brakes in the rear and so much more. I was wondering though the factory cruise no longer works I was wondering the process of how to add it back in... or is one of those ugly aftermarket kits the best way
Bump

are you saying cruise no longer works because of the mods? or did they remove the cruise stuff? is the wiring, etc intact? a bit unclear, sorry.

are you saying cruise no longer works because of the mods? or did they remove the cruise stuff? is the wiring, etc intact? a bit unclear, sorry.
As far as know all the wiring is still there? Cause the column/horn pad was never changed. Unless changing from an auto to a stick loses that capability, my thought is maybe its got something to do with the switched out master cylinder to one from the dual cailper rangers. Idk I'm just trying figure this one out for old man. If anyone got a diagram for cruise control for a 94 I'll go digging

Back