Gonna be in a huge show!

bmxking5

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport & '96 XLT
Well, as some of you know, I'm gonna be working at a new shop that's opening soon. A couple of my friends are starting it and right now we're trying to advertise for it. We're doing everything -> stereo systems, suspension systems (lifts, drops), performance, interiors, etc.

To help advertise for the company, we'll be in Nopi at Atlanta Motor Speedway on September 16th w/ all our shirts, stickers, etc. I offered to put my truck in the show for more advertising, and they agreed that it would be cool, so I'll be borrowing Robbie's 37x12.50r16 PJ Dirt Grips on Pro Comp rims. I'm borrowing them since I know I won't have my new tires and rims in time for it (37x13.50r17 Nitto Mud Grapplers mounted on 17x10s). On top of that, I'll have some new stuff done inside... 6.5" Pyle flipout DVD player, back up camera, Q-form kick panels, Kicker components, grey suede headliner, limo tint, as well as several other small things. There is also a possibility on having sunvisors with TV's in them. All of this is being installed in two weeks.

If anybody plans on going, let me know because I'll be on the inside with the shop as opposed to out in the Ford section. Also, our site will be up soon so I'll post the details soon. Until the shop is up and running, we'll be selling all the products on our site at a price VERY close to cost; especially if we're installing the products. Let me know if anyone is interested.

P.S. - we will also have models wearing our shirts at Nopi for extra advertising/eye candy. :D That should be able to make people remember our shop/site. :thumbsup:

get pictures of your walking billboards. (the girls that is)

Good luck with theshow and business

-Drew

Haha, thanks. Hopefully I'll remember my camera. Last year it was like a two day party. :D Can't wait!

Back