Seat Foam

Flashflood

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 ford explorer 94 xlt
I'm looking for seat foam for my 2000 explorer ltd. I right now have a bottom cushion from a xlt with a gray cloth on it.(honestly looks a little dorkey). The foams good alot better then the one I pulled off the truck.(honestly nobody sat in that passenger seat) but I would like to get all my options working again so that's why I kinda want new foam. I can find the tan covers but not any foam any help would be appreciated.

@ChildIdenticant is a good parts guy. may also get mroe views in the FSTW section

Do you know if the 2nd gen front seat foam is swappable between the 2 front seats? Providing photo of seat and vin ( as long as you are seeking to return to original) would be helpful.

Do you know if the 2nd gen front seat foam is swappable between the 2 front seats? Providing photo of seat and vin ( as long as you are seeking to return to original) would be helpful.
Will do a little later and as far as I know they are. I took a bottom seat cushion off a manual track passenger seat out of a xlt to replace my ripped driver seat I'll take pics a little later.

Back