• Register Today It's free!

SOS HVAC Wiring MSCAN - 2015 XLT

Mguest

Reaction score
City, State
Issaquah, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer XLT
I hope I have not over looked a previous thread regarding my issue I did search but nothing I found covered this.

2015 XLT 3.2L 4wd, 175,000 miles
Over a month ago when it was still extremely hot out I got in my car after work turn it on went to turn the AC on and I had no AC no power to the AC blower no heat either when using the touchscreen or the manual knobs for the climate control system. I did not get any response. The fan dial would show it going up as I would turn it up, but nothing would happen, it did not take long before I realized that this could be the blower motor and or the resistor. I bought both parts and replaced one at a time with zero result. I have checked all the relays fuses and done a climate control module reset, which did give me heat, but no air to blow it into the cabin over the past month I have noticed all the other things that don’t work there’s no air heat AC or anything happening in the rear of the vehicle. There are no seat warmers aren’t working. The temperature gauge on the sink display has been said 60° ever cents even when it was 90 out, the temperature gauge on the dash display has a couple lines, but no reading of the temperature. It is cold out now, and I took my vehicle into Ford to have it diagnosed after learning that it is most likely the FCIM needing to be replaced. I just picked up my car from Ford because they sent me the picture that I will try to attach to this thread and wanted 900+ dollars to repair the wiring shown. I am positive that the wiring was not correctly installed upon getting aftermarket remote start installed but nonetheless I am looking for a wiring diagram so that I can repair the wires going to this harness and would appreciate any forthcoming advice you can give before I start this process.

67B58D4D-19D0-4BBD-B165-98366D967216.png

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Have a look at the links this member has provided in his Signature. Perhaps that will help.

Peter

Back