Dirty Jersey Off-Road | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dirty Jersey Off-Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenden,

No problem man, it happens. We all have our battles to fight, sorry to hear you had to go through that. Hopefully things turn around a bit for ya and you can post more often and hit some trails with us sometime. Glad you're still alive and weren't abducted by aliens or gypsies or something. Had us worried there a bit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad you're still alive and weren't abducted by aliens or gypsies or something.

That might actually have been better...... :D

Dirty Jersey members:

Can anyone help a brother out...I need two roof rack cross members, if anyone has a pair laying around. I don't feel like finding a junkyard and making a giant trek. I'd be willing to offer like $20-25 for the pair. One of mine is currently sitting on my kitchen table with JB Weld curing on it where it snapped. :rolleyes:

if the ones from my 94 will fit, come to my house and they are urs...just pm me if you need them ...

I don't think the older ones will fit...appreciate the offer though man. When are you finally gonna come wheeling with us? Check out the Rausch Creek thread for July.

Haha, sounds good.

Dirty Jersey members:

Can anyone help a brother out...I need two roof rack cross members, if anyone has a pair laying around. I don't feel like finding a junkyard and making a giant trek. I'd be willing to offer like $20-25 for the pair. One of mine is currently sitting on my kitchen table with JB Weld curing on it where it snapped. :rolleyes:

I believe I still have 2 in my garage from my 98. If you want them, they are yours and i still have those darn AALs sitting here too. But I will be out of town until Tuesday night, but they are yours if you want them.

Dan

Just noticed I finally hit the 1000 post mark.

To all djor members!!

READ AND PAY ATTENTION:

To: admin@dirtyjerseyoffroad.com
Subject: Dirty Jersey
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:36:46 -0400

Hey,
Nice club, just dropped you a note to let you know we have been using the Dirty Jersey Club name for about ten years. We run mostly jeeps and some old Broncos. Check Dirty Jersey Wharton on youtube.Later.
Stan

I found one video:

So apparently we have taken their name. How ever the way I see it we're too far in to change. We have everything with that name on it. Not quite sure how to respond to this. If you want to speak loopholes they were never know outside of that group. :shrug

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann und
D.J.O.R. Verantwortlicher Präsident

but hes sayin dirty jersey wharton....there a offroad club with no webpage?i cant find them anywhere on the web..youtube as he has it written they are dirty jersey 4 wheelers... Dirty Jersey 4 Wheelers wheeling in Warton State Forest During he Jeep Jamboree May 2008 ... Dirty Jersey 4Wheeling Mud ...

they are down as dirty jersey 4 wheelers...we are down as dirty jersey offroad...
aint really much they can do/we can do,,as u said its too late in to change the name,i guess he'll just have to deal with it..if u search dirty jersey offroad.com on the web,only stuff that pops up is our stuff such as dirtyjerseyoffroad.com,explorerforum..ect...

I see no referance to dirty jersey anything in this video:confused:

I agree with John, if nothing comes up about them being an organized club then what leg do they have to stand on. WE HAVE T-SHIRTS DAMN IT!;)

i totally agree... eff them we have the website.. and tshirts.. and all kinds of other stuff that designates this as our name.... ans also like jon said they are dj4wheelers not ofroad.. similar but not the same...

imma trade mark the phrase dirty jersey then ill have to get royalties from everyone in question *evil*

Damnit.

On the bottom of all the pages:

"Copyright © 2008 Dirty Jersey Off-Road. All rights reserved."

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann und
D.J.O.R. Verantwortlicher Präsident

I think we should write 'ol Stan back and tell him we could have a dance off to settle this..... lol

Then we could serve him a serving!!! :p:

READ AND PAY ATTENTION:

To: admin@dirtyjerseyoffroad.com
Subject: Dirty Jersey
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:36:46 -0400

Hey,
Nice club, just dropped you a note to let you know we have been using the Dirty Jersey Club name for about ten years. We run mostly jeeps and some old Broncos. Check Dirty Jersey Wharton on youtube.Later.
Stan

At no point did he ask us to stop using it, he just mentioned that they used it too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yo andy hows the bumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back