HALO2 / T-minus 8 Days

ExplorerSportNu

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St.Louis - MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 Sport/ExpeditionPkg
Anybody else can't sleep at night waiting for this game to come out :D November 9th is right around the corner, where in the home stretch - WOOHOO!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i cant wait for it either, i believe that i have 2 halo 2's on preorder, one for my xbox and one for my dads

if you have live, my xbl alias is: theven

we cant wait either. we still play halo multiplayer pretty often

I cant wait! It will be the best game of the year by far!

friday i told some people i would have a halo xbox lan party at my house over the weekend, well i got lazy and it never happened

when i returned to school today.....wow were people mad at me....if this is the craze over halo multiplayer, and i have heard that halo 2 multiplayer blows the first multiplayer out of the water, im going ot have some crazy lan partys :)

I pre-ordered the special edition Halo2 (in all silver metal case). The first 600 copies sold out in 2 days. I gotta wait for the second week to get mine. :( So its T-minus 14 days here.

X~FACTOR said:
I pre-ordered the special edition Halo2 (in all silver metal case). The first 600 copies sold out in 2 days. I gotta wait for the second week to get mine. :( So its T-minus 14 days here.

EEEEWWWWWW, thats just UGULY ^^^, 7 more days for the rest of us WOOHOO!!!

i was going to get the special edition, but then i saw it was just a case and the extra disc. the case doesnt matter to me, and we got the other disc months ago when we bought the green halo xbox (we have 3 xbox's in our house).

Halo 2 should be a lot of fun - it's been a long time in coming! I hope MS is ready for the onslaught of on-line traffic. :D We should setup some Serious Explorations games once everyone's had a chance to play a little. My Gamertag is: IT WAS ME.

mmpc said:
Halo 2 should be a lot of fun - it's been a long time in coming! I hope MS is ready for the onslaught of on-line traffic. :D We should setup some Serious Explorations games once everyone's had a chance to play a little. My Gamertag is: IT WAS ME.

Dammit I'm gonna have to go get online forsure with this game coming out, 6 more days WOOHOO!!!

The commercials look freaken amazing

mmpc said:

Yeah, we should start a thread with our XBL names.
mine is spoolinquick

leenjen said:
i was going to get the special edition, but then i saw it was just a case and the extra disc. the case doesnt matter to me, and we got the other disc months ago when we bought the green halo xbox (we have 3 xbox's in our house).
Why 3?

*x~factor knows why and is hoping to be convinced to get another*

If the store has it on tues I may grab it. I didnt preorder but I can wait if they dont. I was dissapointed it wont have online co op play so I'm not as anxious as I was.

GT= arfan

Only 5 more days, I can almost taste the wrapper coming off the game WOOHOO!!!

i have added these tags to my friends list...

also so far explorer XBL gamer tags are:

explorer board name - XBL gamer tag
odxtoxic - theven
ExplorerSportNu - IT WAS ME
leenjen - spoolinquick
jnealg - arfan

odxtoxic said:
ExplorerSportNu - IT WAS ME

LOL, I don't have live yet, but since my name has been given I guess I'll use that once I get it all hooked up :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

oh, well...a friend invite has been sent out to you :)

Back