How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?! | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?!

oh yeah, this is the one-year anniversary of hootusgate! How could we forget this momentus day!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Happy Anniversary, Gerald!!! :D

How's it hanging?

Oh Good Heavens...... this thread has been closed for a long time now. What're you guys trying to do to me? We need a moderator moderator on this site :banghead:

Gerald face it, it will never die... LOL When you die the legend may grow though?

What do you want on your Tombstone?!

HERCULINER! :D

Only 280,000 views? Come on... :)

You must be bored to bring this old thing up :D

If you remember, the original thread occurred when our website sortware count ability maxed out at 66k views, and it did that in less than a week. Only much later on did the bulletin board parameters start logging higher counts.

I can tell you simply from the countless emails I get EVEN TODAY SIX YEARS LATER that well over a million hits had to have occurred on this thread.

Hmmm, I just posted that without even thinking of the ramifications..... wow, it really has been six years. Unbelievable. My fifteen minutes of fame went way beyond what it was supposed to, LOL.

GJarrett said:
Hmmm, I just posted that without even thinking of the ramifications..... wow, it really has been six years. Unbelievable. My fifteen minutes of fame went way beyond what it was supposed to, LOL.

Face it Gerald whether you want to or not, you will always be famous for this incident :D

August 16th was the 6th Anniversary of this thread!

I missed Hootus Day by one day... Drats!!

the thread read around the globe !!

:D
my favorite thread of all time ,hahahaha

Just be glad you didn't get any OC spray on your hootus. That really burns!

Your avatar just needs to be a gallon of Herculiner :)

Wow now that's old!

This thread's going back in the vault...

'til next time!
:D

Today is the 9th anniversary of this infamous thread. We'll leave it open for comments for awhile. Enjoy:D

Are you having any post traumatic stress from this? :D

I haven't read the whole thread, but I sure hope that stuff isn't still "protecting" your hootus from unwanted harm... Like trail pinstriping and rock rash...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back