• Register Today It's free!

Just another know it all

sick50ford

City, State
nORcAL
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt, 02 mounty
Hi!
I'm Chris. I enjoy wrenching and love saving the money that comes with it.

My current garage houses a 2002 XLT exploder, 2002 Merc Mountaineer, 02 Roush Mustang, 1950 Ford Kustom Lead sled, 1997 Chevy S10 SS, 2008 Ducati Motard1100 and a 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660.

I Just picked up the Mounty today for my motherinlaw that is staying with us and found this forum for some tech help.

I'm now 34 and I have been turning wrenches forever without much assistance but recently I discovered forums. I have spent lots of time on motorcycle and traditional hot rod forums and I now consider my forums as one of my favorite tools when wrenching.

Hopefully I can give as much as I take here. See you around!:roll:

2zcg.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Welcome aboard. Any pic of the rides?

Big thanks to this forum!

This just in-I put a deposit on the mountaineer yesterday and before going to the bank monday to get the remainder of the purchase price, i dug around this site and learned that the diesel pinging I was hearing on the test drive was the Death rattle. I call dude this morning with my new found knowledge and he agreed to refund my deposit. NICE! Thankfully he was cool about it because we had wrote up a solid contract for the purchase.

Here are some pics of the others in the garage.

The 02 Xlt xploder fully optioned. the day we bought it 15,000 miles
explorerandus.jpg

02 Roush stage 2
raul1.jpg

the s10 and the Raptor
truckraptor.jpg

The 50
texas024-1.jpg

The Ducati
gickrcom_035e7389-8720-3d44-b56b-81.gif

Back