Ladies Rides | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ladies Rides

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

2144904203_828896cc4d_b.jpg

TSL-SX's mounted on rockcrawlers on the way, ill post it as soon as its on!

2145696640_1009fcd01a.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :party: :bdrunk:

Well I didn't get around to doing this earlier...so I guess I will post up the couple of Before Shady got wrecked pics...

She was pretty dang clean and straight...only missing things were the strips of chrome trim on both doors, and inside, the drivers seat release handle...

I hope to get her fixed soon...

Oh and BTW *Waving North* :wavey: Hello MKSU19...I am literally Just south of the BC Border

Hey Rhainy,
Waving back at ya :wavey: !

^^^^^^^Your flicker went ooops

dang the luck-

:D I deleted one of the pics by accident. Dont worry, I'll have new pics up just as soon as I get my new TSL-SX's on. Stay tuned!

I haven't even put mine up. Well, here's one of me in my truck and a front and rear view of her

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

When Rit has our Explorer this is what I drive. *wavies!*

cleghorntrip012bqc7.jpg

*edited to add
Here's the Explorer on Cleghorn
cleghorntrip015boo1.jpg

Thanks to T-Bars for the piccies

^Hey I remember those pics :D

...khiori, are you driving the X at truckhaven this weekend...:D

Cannot go :( I'm busy repairing the after effects of a broken water pipe and subsequent flooding... in my fricken closet! *faints* You better not be having any lumpia without me *pout*

...if you guys need some help with repairs let me know a.s.a.p....:D

...and the lumpia seems to only be found at pismo...;)

Thanks heaps, T-bars. I capped the line and got that stopped. But come spring I'll be turning bluuuueeee with pvc piping glue. (this is irrigation lines) Right now we've got some Shop Vacs working to get the water out. Had to toss a lot of stuff though. Didn't realize it was happening for about a week. :eek:

welcome to the forum khiori

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Umm, you do know now that you are an elite member (red screen name) you can post pics directly to the site.

But you cant attach sets though. :scratch:

Back