• Register Today It's free!

Need help with P0775

bizzs

Reaction score
City, State
Gibsonia Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello everyone.. I have read so much informative information on this website about the P0775 code and it was very helpful. I am on a tight budget and I do not have the funds to take my 2003 Ford Explorer XLT to the shop. It has 78,000 miles and runs great, and I got the dreaded OD blinking light. The code reads P0775 and I am trying to determine if the problem is the solenoid pack or servo because I dont have the cash to buy both. I followed the directions to check the solenoid resistance through the PCM 175b. The pictrue displays the harness verticle and mine is horizontal. I selected the middle harness and the pins match up to the diagram. I removed the 15amp fuse from F37, and I used the common wire from my ohm meter and grounded it to the body chassis. (ground is good) As per the directions, I removed the middle harness from the firewall and inserted the other wire from the ohm meter into pin 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7. I am getting the same reading of .026 from all of these pins. I guess this reading is not even an 1 ohm, so I tried another ohm meter and I still receive the same results. I tried different ohm settings on both of the ohm readers and the readings are nothing even close to what the specs are indicating in the directions. Do you think that the solenoid pack may just be faulty, instead of the serno, or do I have the wrong harness. Even the pin that his 3.3k and up is reading is wrong. Thanks in advance!! Bizzs

Back