New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Jersey Off-Road Club Starting up.

MustangAndy

Reaction score
City, State
Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
Was a '99 Sport
As the title states I'm here on behalf of Dirty Jersey Off-Road.

We're a new Explorer/Mountaineer (other makes/models welcome) club starting up. We're looking for more members. As the old saying goes "The more, the merrier". If you wish to join please visit our website,and go to the "Members" section for a sign up sheet. You don't have to live in NJ to join.

This idea started after a few of us had a run down in the New Jersey Pinelands.

With the death of ECX, we figured it would be nice to start up an informal club to try and have periodic meets in South Jersey, surrounding areas, and Off-road parks.

This way we always had a group or "regulars" that went in addition to anyone else who wanted in on a run. This would make events more organized as well as build new faces to associate with.

Please visit if you wish to join:
Dirty Jersey Off-Road

-Andy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New Logo

Jason a.k.a. Paraphoe just submitted a logo for our club. Check it out!

DJOR.jpg

P.S., Josh, that's your rig. If you don't want it in the logo just gimme a shout.

i think the logo looks good :thumbsup:

No, the photo is definetly cool as is the club. Sing me up!:thumbsup:

P.S the site looks good Andy!

I'm gonna sign up... How much stuff is out in our area that a stock setup could handle? How about with just 32s and a TT/shackle setup? Parents aren't gonna let me do too much more than that to the truck seeing as how their names are on the title...

More than enough, Steve. Don't sweat it.

nice logo,if ya's ever decide to get shirts/hoodies or anything made let me know,my friend makes shirts

That logo rocks!!! I want a t-shirt.

Thanks for the website Andy, especially blanking out the lic. plates.

your gonna name it dirty jersey and expect me to not want a part in it?

well actually no one expected that, but im down anyway

Supyo - think the logo looks good - you better; I know where you live AND sleep :eek:

Josh - No, the photo is definetly cool as is the club. Sing me up! - You were at the run on the 3rd. you're already in.
P.S the site looks good Andy! - Thank you :D

Sk1er - email sent - got it; should be up by now. :exp:

Steventadams - You'll be fine with that set-up - John and Rich are running full stock with the exception of tires. I'm only shackled with 31's. You'll be just fine. :thumbsup:

John - We'll keep that in mind; thanks for the info :D

Aaron - Thanks and I PLEAD THE FIFTH ON THESE "LIC. PLATES" YOU SPEAK OF.:confused:

Surreal - Glad to have to onboard. EDIT: You'll be in by 10 p.m. Also props on the camo paint :D:thumbsup:, I've always wanted a truck like that - maybe my next one will get the army make-over. :salute:

Andy, could you use this as the picture of my rig:

front1.jpg

BTW, if anyone knows someone who could cut up some decals for us, that would be awesome.

Jason - Yes on both

rig pic - 'bout 15 mins or so

decals - do a search for "Signs and Designs by Bob" he shows up about twice a month during my town's summer weekly cruise nights. He deals alot in the vinyl decal trade, he'll make you one on the spot if you ask.

Surreal - you're e-mail got a little messed up what type of antenna do you have? this is what I got ----mounted 3’ firestick---- everything else is OK and I moved it around to fit all the fields, I just don't know about that "3a whatever" in the middle of your antenna info.

Sounds great.... I'm in.....

BTW, if anyone knows someone who could cut up some decals for us, that would be awesome.

I have a vinyl plotter/cutter on the way..... once i figure it all out I'm sure I can whip something up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Count me in. Like the logo myself.. Great idea guys!

Dan

Back