Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this is what i am going to build but it is 93 splash based

Attachments

• turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5,081

Here's mine. 01 Ranger 4/5 djm drop. svt mustang wheels. 245/45R17 up front. 275/40R17 in the rear.
100_0550.jpg
\
100_0557.jpg

Not mine but here is a pic
88 3.0l 5 speed 4x4
had to flag him down to let me take a pic and talk to him about my 4 door project

he states he sold it for 3500

Attachments

• ranger 4door 1.JPG
    ranger 4door 1.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 9,630

...Bikerboy...I like the clean look of your truck..:biggthump

KingsdaleJuly192008011.jpg

96 RANGER WITH 2.3 4CYL 5SPD
TTB DANA 35 W/ LOCKER AND 513 GEARS
BACK IS 8.8 WELDED CENTER WITH 513'S AS WELL.
36X12.50X15 SUPER SWAMPER TSLS ON BLACK SOFT 8 WHEELS
10 POINT ROLL CAGE
WE RUN MUD BOGS WITH IT MAINLY AND GO TO SOME OFF OFF ROAD PARKS.
TRUCK NEVER REALLY GIVE USE AN PROBLEMS AND IT CRAWLS EVERYWHERE, JUST WITH IT HAD A 4.0L :thumbsup:

NOW... solid axle swapped

DSCF1161.jpg

I'm not able to post my pictures. Anyone have any instructions for doing this? At the bottom of this page, I noticed it says "you may not post attachments" but I don't know why. There is no where on my message box that says to 'add attachments' or 'manage attachments'.

Meanwhile, if you want to see pictures of my turbo diesel Ford Ranger you can go to:

uncle sam

opps, the pictures of the dirty Isuzu D-Max (turbo diesel they don't have in the US either) belongs to my wife - forgot they were on there with my Ranger.
Uncle Sam,
I just stummbled on to your thread doing a google search and was glad to see i was not the only one looking at doing or already done it. I have been looking into purchasing a Brazil/Argentina 4x4 ranger diesel (3.0L) (LH Drive). How did the import process go if you just drove it back? Any problems at the Boarder (taxes, questions?). What are you doing about future Oil filters? Is the Ford warranty any good in the US, considering it is brand new.
Was your unit made in Thialand? I know they offer RH or LH drive, is the speedometer in kh/hr with miles/hr below it (kind of reverse of our US vehicles)
Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated
Thank you
Harley5040

Uncle Sam,
I just stummbled on to your thread doing a google search and was glad to see i was not the only one looking at doing or already done it. I have been looking into purchasing a Brazil/Argentina 4x4 ranger diesel (3.0L) (LH Drive). How did the import process go if you just drove it back? Any problems at the Boarder (taxes, questions?). What are you doing about future Oil filters? Is the Ford warranty any good in the US, considering it is brand new.
Was your unit made in Thialand? I know they offer RH or LH drive, is the speedometer in kh/hr with miles/hr below it (kind of reverse of our US vehicles)
Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated
Thank you
Harley5040

Harley5040 Yes my 2008 2.5L Turbo Ranger was built by Ford/ Mazda in Thailand. Bought it in Belize C.A. It's registered in Belize and has Belize Plates. I drove it through Mexico to the Texas Border. Being a U.S. Citizen I had no problem entering the U.S. No Taxes, No Inspections, No restrictions. I'm not sure If you can get it registered in the U.S. without making some mods to conform with U.S. requirements. About shipping cost I have no idea. BUT My Ranger is HERE. Brand New except for the trip up. You can come and inspect it if you can or want to. Filters and service could be worked out. I bring extra filters with me each time I drive Up. OR maybe I could buy another New one and drive it up for you if you like. Either way I think you should see this one and drive it first hand. regards uncle sam

2008 Turbo Ranger 4X4 Crew Cab

robbieo11, $24,100.00 plus $2,500.00 Import Duty plus $2,000.00 Tax. Total $28,600.00 My cost to drive it up to Texas was about $450.00

....As mentioned in the first post, if we can stick to a couple pics of your truck and a link to your thread so you can discuss your vehicle...;)

...Now back to our regularly scheduled thread, thanks...:popcorn:

...Nice, and it looks like the first pic was taken at Glamis...

...Do you have a link for the info on your truck???

the first pic was taken at dumont this past weekend for halloween
and some specs on the truck:
2003 ranger 4x4 4.0
Dixon bros 4x4 lt kit
8" FOA coilovers
upgraded steering
31 " maxxis tires/crager soft 8's
custom bumpers front and back
3 hella 4000's mounted on removeable light bar
had a tire gate on the back but i took it off and its now for sale

if you want any more info or pics just let me no

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

,.. You Can Start Your Own Ranger Registry On This Forum And Link To It To Discuss Your Build...;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back