show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 69 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

02 ExSport

Most of you may have already seen my baby from my BL Write-up but here she is before

rsu9tk.jpg

And after

28mh3yh.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I haven't lifted mine yet. but as of right now this is what it looks like. i wanna do the tt/shackles lift this summer hopefully.

31037240052_large.jpg

31037240026_large.jpg

I haven't lifted mine yet. but as of right now this is what it looks like. i wanna do the tt/shackles lift this summer hopefully.

I used to have one of those light-bars.

then it fell off as I was cruising down the highway, and slid into the median a few winters back.

never did find it :(

haha damn. i can definitely see that happening.

it dawned on me that i never added myself to this thread.
the old configuration, f150 spacers and warrior shackles

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

Yup, its one of of a FSB that i modified to fit the back of the x

i dun wanna hijack this thread, so head over to post 169 of my thread for some pics of it

put the lift on yesterday 4in rough country lift on my 1993 explorer sport
l_dac6924e5c6742259095c10e44d59e28.png

5165_1166657761586_1082177931_30515723_4731261_n.jpg

Full width 44/9

front 4" RBV coils and 2" spacer and bracket spaced 3" off axle, rear is SOA and 3" Block

on 35x14.50 15 boggers

yeah the RF went flat earlier in the day, so i put the bald spare on it keep playing

A few things to finish up when the time and cash are available again. But it's my driver and wheeler now!

05-18-09_1954.jpg

05-18-09_1952.jpg

What a truck

How did you do that? I also wanted to lift my x. Dont have any idea. Could you advise me.

Thanks

rrabrero

How did you do that? I also wanted to lift my x. Dont have any idea. Could you advise me.

Thanks

rrabrero

search and read this forum. there is a wealth of information on this website. i can almost promise all of your questions have already been answered.

new lift tell me what yall think

index.cfm

I know I have posted before but I just may have taken the best picture ever taken of an Explorer and y`all just got to see it!

attachment.php

Best picture of MY Explorer anyways.

Back