SyncMyRide.com is down

IamJAd

Reaction score
City, State
So. Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Ford Explorer Limited
When you try to log in, you see this:

We're working on SYNC Owner, and the site will NOT be available from Saturday, July 09, 5:30 AM to Monday July 11, 08:00 AM (EDT).

To access your SYNC account or to register for one, please return any time after Monday July 11, at 08:00 AM (EDT).

We apologize for this inconvenience.​

Hmmm...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the weekend

Does anyone else agree that Synchmyride is just about useless and not living up to expectations?

I mean, it was supposed to be full of good information tailored to your specific vehicle, but nothing new has been posted in months. Plus they issued a Sirius voice command update, but didn't post it on synchmyride, you basically had to learn about it from other posts.

It's just too bad that they went to the trouble of setting it all up and then they don't follow through on the promise.

I hate to be negative, but that is the one thing that I do not use.

Just do not find it all that useful.
Would like to see downloadable apps, and the vehicle diagnostic info to work.
Then again I may be doing something.

Yes its useless, Not sure what its suppse to update since there never has been one. Vehicle health report worked once.

agreed... syncmyride.com is futile. Doesn't even run on IE9!! The entire site needs an overhaul.

Back