warrior 153 and 2" coil spacers lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

warrior 153 and 2" coil spacers lift

RedneckRambo

Reaction score
City, State
Sterling, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer XLT
well i just did this lift, still needs an alignment, 31's, and AAL. heres the pics of what it looks like

warrior153.jpg

shackle compared to my foot (size 8.5 US)
aftershackles.jpg

after shackles
DSCF7043.jpg

before coil spacers
DSCF7044.jpg

2 inch spacers with stud extenders
DSCF7045.jpg

drivers side installed
DSCF7046.jpg

after spacers (drivers side view)
7508_10150268036880189_631430188_9420105_5646889_o.jpg

after spacers (pass view)
0690_10150268037050189_631430188_9420109_6704415_o.jpg

front end before alignment, after a short test drive

let me know what you guys think

Where did you get those coil spacers? Did you get them off E bay from a dude in san diego. If you did I think they gave you the the wrong spacers. I dont want to burst your bubble but they are supposed to have a single flat edge on the top rounded bezzle, matching the one flat side. I had to grind a flat spot so my springs would sit flat on the spacer. Also it looks like your coil spring washer is not sitting properly, it is all ****ed at a angle. I am not trying to bag on your install, it looks great, I just want you to be safe and would hate for your spring to slip out or somthing. You should check out my registry, I show how I fixed the spacers with a angle grinder. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. Hope all works out.

PS- I can also give some tips on allignment, I did mine myself because I cant afford a professional one right now. I have even tire wear so far.

Where did you get those coil spacers? Did you get them off E bay from a dude in san diego. If you did I think they gave you the the wrong spacers. I dont want to burst your bubble but they are supposed to have a single flat edge on the top rounded bezzle, matching the one flat side. I had to grind a flat spot so my springs would sit flat on the spacer. Also it looks like your coil spring washer is not sitting properly, it is all ****ed at a angle. I am not trying to bag on your install, it looks great, I just want you to be safe and would hate for your spring to slip out or somthing. You should check out my registry, I show how I fixed the spacers with a angle grinder. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. Hope all works out.

hey thanks for the heads up. i thought that it didnt really look right. and yea i did get them off ebay and they did come from cali. ill check out you registry and get em fixed tomorrow after work

about how much do i need to grind off?

Back