What is your favorite beer????? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What is your favorite beer?????

For me its:
1. Alaskan Amber... some of the best beer anywhere, hopefully one of the other AK explorers will back me up on this.
2. Fat Tire
3. pretty much anything else cold. I don't really distinguish after the first two.

Has anyone tried the new Mandarin Orange "beer"? My wife bought it, and I thought it was actually pretty good. Mike's lemonade is way too sweet for me, I can't drink more than a couple sips.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Update:

Anything free is my fav.....:D

Has anyone tryed Camo before? It's cheap, but man will it put you on your:mattmoon: :p

But it ain't nothing like year old peach shine, but we're talking about beer.....

arrogant ******* ale!!!

thats some good, rowdy, alcohol!

Awesome thread!!! Lets see, Labatt Blue is on tap in the kegoratior right now (gotta love the college life) and that is pretty good.

1. Honey Brown
2. Molsen Ice
3. Killians
4. Budwiser
5. Corona w/ lime

The list goes on and on :)
fdc8bacf.jpg.orig.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Guiness Stout

Rick: That was a given. But your wife seems to drink most of yours!

Southpaw Light

Has anybody heard of Southpaw light,I taste tested it at the milwaukee brewery about a year and a half ago and have not been able to find it sense.Anybody?

Wachusett Brewing Co. Quinn's Irish ale
Magic Hat's Fat angel
Sam Adam's Golden Pilsner
Magic Hat's Jinx
Wachusett Brewing Co. Black Shack Porter
Harpoon IPA
Corona
the list goes on
I'd have to say best thread ever

i like Yuengling Black & Tan :)

Killian's
Red Stripe
Newcastle
Full Sail
Sam Adams

drinka.gif

Corona W/lime
Fosters
Heinekin
Free Beer.
It was great when the company work for used to let you drink beer on the clock after 5:00 as long as there was a supervisor on duty. The company's insurence put a stop to it 8 years ago.It sure as hell made the anual inventory alot more fun!:D

Rasberry Blonde (local Brew from Montreal)
Corona
Rolling Rock
Labatt's

Canadian of course, ????????? well ok i sinned a few times with molson dry but i always felt guilty after :nono: ;) :D

Back