Whats on your "Most Wanted List"? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Whats on your "Most Wanted List"?

98 xlt 2wd. Just did SOA in rear. Sticking to IFS for a bit longer till SAS is a possibility. Waiting for 4.10s to come and getting 35s this weekend. Looking forward to get a locker in rear and 3" lift ranger edge spindles to get truck back to cruizin mode

I've been running 35s with stock 4.10s for several months and about 5-6k miles. I think if you're going to go through the trouvé of regearing I'd suggest at least 4.56 gears. Ive decided to go with 4.88s when I do my SAS and regear. Just my 2 cents.

Manual Transfer case, 35 in Boggers, New rear lift leaf springs, a real locker rather then a Shelby GT500 carbon fiber clutch pack and spring. Paint job, roof rack, winch, front and rear tubular numbers. Rear with tire carrier. Engine rebuild with twin turbos from a stock supra ( I have the turbos laying around in my garage just need to rebuild the motor when o have a second car...... Probably never goijng to happen). That's all for now I guess.

Back