New shower head.... suggestions? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New shower head.... suggestions?

The wife and I need a new shower head for the master bath. Not looking to spend a fortune, but we want something nice that'll last.

Requirements:
-Must have a hand-held... whether it's a 'hanging' hand-held or a head with a diverter and separate hand-held, it doesn't matter... just has to have a hand-held.
-Most have a relatively coarse spray available. We both tend to like a coarse spray pattern. I can't remember the last time either of us changed to a massager setting or the slow trickle spray...
-Cannot be gold/brass/bronze. Nickel, brushed, chrome, silver or white work.
-No fins sprays... the ones with like needle-streams of water hurt (and tickle the scalp for those of us folicularly-challenged folks)

Lowes and Home Depot didn't have anything that really screamed out 'take us home' last night... I wish they had a display set up with running water through them so you could see all the heads in action.

Any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...I know about finding one setting and only using that forever...I did however used one recently and I really liked it...It was made by Waterpic...I turned it to the pulsating setting for my neck and shoulders and it was fantastic..:eek:

...It went from low flow to hyper pulse, I couldn't believe how well it worked...I thought I would add this while you are shopping around...I have used many other brands but was impressed with this one...

I got mine from Wal-Mart. It's a plastic handheld that hangs up. It only has one spray pattern but it's plenty of flow and comfortable... I have a pretty thick head of hair when my 'fro is out and it penetrates fine... but it's not so strong it hurts.. Also has an on/kinda off switch.

It was 14 dollars at Wal-Mart, not sure of the brand though.

Check out Costco....they always seem to have a nice one.;)

I was just going to say Costco- they have 3 nice setups in the store right now...

You joined a forum about vehicles to post in a 11 year old thread about shower heads. THANKS

You joined a forum about vehicles to post in a 11 year old thread about shower heads. THANKS

He posted a spam link. Now he's gone ;)

Back