show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 44 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My truck...

newtires1.jpg

newtires3.jpg

And a random pic of the 95 GT
mustang10-1.jpg

Thanks for lookin. :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i never got mine in here , so here we go.....

15x8 EAGLE 187 Wheels, 31X10.50 15 BFG Land Terrain's, 2" Skyjacker springs/custom shackles

video...

th_92x.jpg

pics...

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

4" Superlift

Here it is-
4" Superlift up front, Superlift shocks, Custom sway bar links

Rear lift via F150 leaf pack swap plus one leaf from the original leaf pack, shackles to finish the lift. Rancho RS5000 shocks, still need to fab some sway bar brackets for the rear.

Front fenders measure 37 1/2" to the bottom of the lip at the center of the wheel.

superliftdone_005_Small_.jpg

oops that didn't work

ok that worked

Attachments

• FH000005.jpg
    FH000005.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 3,191

thanks, how do I go about posting a new thread?

man my explorer looks like a strait ***** to most these explorers, but then again i just started working on it

I've been working on mine little by little for the past year and a half now and I cant seem to STOP!:D :D

Yeah I have level pictures I just have to get, them put on a CD at walmart. Im deprived cuz I don't have a digital camera. Yeah those are 32s, I had them before I did the body lift so i've got plenty of room for 33s and w/ a little more trimming, i'll fit 35s:thumbsup:

Here is mine, it still needs some things but i like it A LOT better than stock. Thanks for any feedback!

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

000_0006.jpg

Me and my Friends Ranger.
Im simple so far. Black rims 31" RVT's, Shackles
1087915566_l.jpg

Side shot.
1087912030_l.jpg

Ill See if I can find any better ones.

bought opff ebay with no title for $560 and had to drive 200 miles one way to get it (rear tire came off in chicago while using a tow dolly bringing it home
sideveiw12-18.jpg

frtveiw12-18.jpg

Backveiw12-18.jpg

IM001208.jpg

pokerrunandpriorsunday149.jpg

pokerrunandpriorsunday182.jpg

:D

I've been working on mine little by little for the past year and a half now and I cant seem to STOP!:D :D

How did you lift the front when you went SOA?

-Rich

Back