Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
When: Monday Jan 21st Around 5 pm or so. Call me for exact times when it gets closer.
Where: Hooters, Williston Rd South Burlington VT 05403
Whos Invited?: Everyone. I will also be meeting up with Ford Truck World Members & Dodge Truck World Members.

Matt, as much as I'd love to come up there, it's a bit too long of a drive for me, plus I have an appointment for my youngest girl at around 3 PM. Now had this been Saturday with a bit more advanced time, I'd come up and just stay overnight and head home on Sunday. I will not drive on I-89 in the dark, I have night blindness and having no street lights to guide me makes me very disoriented to the point of getting sick to my stomach

No problem. I wasn't expecting anyone from down south to come. It kinda a last minute thing.

Matt, as much as I'd love to come up there, it's a bit too long of a drive for me, plus I have an appointment for my youngest girl at around 3 PM. Now had this been Saturday with a bit more advanced time, I'd come up and just stay overnight and head home on Sunday. I will not drive on I-89 in the dark, I have night blindness and having no street lights to guide me makes me very disoriented to the point of getting sick to my stomach

I'll be there!

Back