Redneck Engineering Inc. - Snorkel | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Redneck Engineering Inc. - Snorkel

Charlie's_93EB said:
now that is a good idea!!

i saw a guy with a ghetto K&N fillter in his cab, it went thru the fire wall some how. i think it was zipped tide to rear view mirror

Alot of the Jeep Owners i offroad cut holes in there firewalls, but its not somthing i want to do, my first plan was some of the Flexable Tubing you also see them use on the Top Truck Chellenges i nthe magazines and crap, and run the filter out the fender, and through the passenger window, but hey this doesnt look as bad, and this way i can run it on the street without totally looking retarded.....

PEACE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

XplorerKid said:
but hey this doesnt look as bad, and this way i can run it on the street without totally looking retarded.....

PEACE

yes you still will look retarded but, your truck will still look good.

j/k abotu the first part

More Pics

Posted these so you could see what it looks like and how its put together a little better, nect time i have it installed ill get another picture of it, since its all painted up now :cool:

is.php

is.php

is.php

PS- dont mind the messy garage :)

That is going to wreck your motor. Just think of what your constant flatulency is going to do that poor 4.0L :burnout: .That smell isn't burning rubber. Your best bet is to ride with the windows down. On second thought, the temporary boost in atmospheric pressure might improve performance; ok ride with the windows up and eat another bean burrito. What is wrong with this "kid"? Next thing you know he'll try spraying carb cleaner in the a/c vents and think he has nitrous.

And don't oil that filter. The edelbrock air filter material doesn't require oil. It is foam not cotton gauze.

thanks.. im confused now Chops lol

Brandons said:
thanks.. im confused now Chops lol

Chops = Calebs brother, Josh.....

How do I know his name is Josh? HAHAHAHA....

Joshua and Caleb....you guys don't happen to be jewish, do you? :D

izackary said:
Joshua and Caleb....you guys don't happen to be jewish, do you? :D

No, but our names did come from the bible :rolleyes:

And Josh your crazy, and your the one that told me about doign the carb cleaner in the air vents trick would be like nitrous :D

Yes Officer, I know I was speeding, but it wasn't my fault.
See, my "friend" here kept spraying carb cleaner into the air vents and the brakes just couldn't handle the power.

Sure, I can step out of the vehicle.
Of course, it would be my pleasure too walk along this straight line....:D

"Yes, I know I'm underage...."
Reminds me of Mr. Foxworthy reminiscing about his dad towing the boat..."Could you ask your friends to get out of the boat, please? Yes, Mr. Foxworthy, it IS legal to tow a boat but we DO require you put it on a trailer. Hell, you lost your skier about a mile ago back there!"

Back