Navajo to Explorer conversion-**WORK LOG** | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Navajo to Explorer conversion-**WORK LOG**

Its my neighbors. He is about an annoying *******, too. Not only does he have that Cougar with LIMITED exhaust, he also has a full fledged dirt track car that gets reved OVER and OVER and OVER all spring/summer long. The guy must be about 70. One day im going to back up to his bedroom window and blast music all night long....OVER and OVER........... :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dre said:
that's silly!!! People that have Explorers convert to either Mountys or Navajos... people with Mountys and Navajos go the other way...
always looking for something new!!!

I like it though

NOw I want to see a cop pull you over.....

Oh, sir... seems that you have a Mazda registered with this license plate number... this is a Ford, right?

:D

IT HAPPENED JUST LAST WEEK!!!! Once I had him check the VIN, he decided to be an ass and ticket me for having lights on my rack with no covers!! :(

and don't say that I didn't warn you... :cool:

If the bumper deal falls thru I would love to take it off your hands. More precisely I have an interest in the air dam below the bumper. Let me know.

Ok, will do! The bumper is on hold as of right now. I may be unemployed next week. :(

did you install the overhead thing yourself?

Yes, I did. Wasnt too much fun, either. :)

Fhantazm said:
Ok, will do! The bumper is on hold as of right now. I may be unemployed next week. :(

i hope u dont losse ur job..i lost my job then cut my hand so now i have to pay medical bills...it sucks baaaaaaaaaaaaaad :(

lowes is a good place to work if u need a job..they have good bennys :burnout:

do you have anymore updated photos? Yeah getting injured is a slight set back when u work w/ ur hands. Lows has great bens, but they dont pay very good, Thought about driving for them but they wouldnt pony up w/ the cash!! :banghead:

No, I sure dont. I havent really done anything else to it since the last update. The next thing is going to be the bumper. Then Im going to start looking at wheels and paint.

what kind of wheels and all are u looking at, havent kept up w/ this thred in a while, ur going to lift it? and all.? Looks good so far!!

Its lifted with shackles already. And I am looking at the Mikey Thompson Classic II's, among others. We'll see how money is within the next few months. :)

Fhantazm said:
Its lifted with shackles already. And I am looking at the Mikey Thompson Classic II's, among others. We'll see how money is within the next few months. :)
Good News!!! Got a better job that pays more, so I will commence with the mods!! I added a Delphi Roady, XM Radio receiver this weekend. Heres a pic

xm2.jpg

The front grille and headlight trimis now black. Will get some pics posted later. To me, it looks better.

Looks great man. Explorajo. That's just awesome. You need a huge window banner that says that. :D

Back