uwharrie april 7-8-9 th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

uwharrie april 7-8-9 th

Lee, depending on how much trail maintence happened this off season stockers may be able to run daniel and RML with spotting... don't know if you ever been out there that soon after opening but its something to think about.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

true, i didnt think of that....but i still think Daniel will be out of the question. Especially if it is the slightest bit wet. There are places on daniel that cannot really be "groomed" (i.e. the steep ass places before the ledge, the steep ass places right after the switchback, the rock garden, and the slabs.) You and i can certainly run up it and scout it and then come and run it again with the stockers if they want. I would just hate for them to go up there and then get into a bad situation.

yeah im camping for all three days if your planning on staying more than the day you might want to reserve a sight or you could sleep in your truck. yeah but this is gonna be a blast i cant wait.
pete

OK, you guys wanna meet up at the Outpost on saturday morning so we can go on in together?

sounds good to me who is gonna be comin down

i know for sure i will be, as will my girl (she is riding with me though) I think Chad (nissanboy) is comming for saturday as well.

I am still deciding as to whether or not I want to take work off....
And also if I can get this radiator leak fixed :mad:

you know you wanna go...

time for the meet up at the outpost?

whenever...im flexible (but i do have a 1.45 hour drive from the raleigh area)

6am....

not cause i have an hour and a half drive also

are you nuts chad?

7?.... there is a huge Izuzu run that weekend if im not mistaken. Figured to hit the trails before they got staged and running.

chad....i (and John) have a 1.45 + hour drive from here....im not getting up at 5AM to drive to URE. its gonna be crowded no matter when we meet.

hes a crack head 9:30 or 10 the earliest

amen to that ;)

crack head? where. Move closer to URE you punks.

hey crack you got a manual 1354 laying around? can pick-up from you at ure.. need one my clutch coil my my 4405 is locked up and wont disengage

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you just gonna wheel it in 2wd? or are you gonna throw that dshaft back in and wheel it broken ;) :burnout:

Back