uwharrie april 7-8-9 th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

uwharrie april 7-8-9 th

yeah im with that big isuzu group... ill be there the day before so whenever yall want to meet im down
pete

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

NO i dotn have any t-cases anymore.... all sold out. Some guy in TN got my last one. Still got a front drive shaft for one though. Hell it being locked up is better than what happens for most people.... most people it just doesnt lock at all with bigger tires on it.

i plan carring a pair of sockets and tossing the d-shaft in and driving it broken, got a few lines on manual transfers hopefully i can affford one.

j

nissanboy said:
NO i dotn have any t-cases anymore.... all sold out. Some guy in TN got my last one. Still got a front drive shaft for one though. Hell it being locked up is better than what happens for most people.... most people it just doesnt lock at all with bigger tires on it.

may need the d-shaft if you can part with it.. depends on the time frame and when i get the transfer

ok, time is rapidly approaching... 9:30AM on Saturday the 8th sound good for a meeting at the Outpost? Lets get a final participant list so we know who all to be looking for.

I was planning on going, but as of last Saturday my truck will only back up...Its in the shop now, but I doubt I'll get it back in time.

come up and ride

okay sounds good ill be up at eldarado at 930 my cell phone is 757- 635-7504 ill be on channel 12 on the cb but ill be up there at 930 who else is comin?

number two... no cell tho

oh and i'll be there hopefully by ten... what trails? (no danial for me cause i need to driving the following weekend to ga for airborne sschool)

youll be fine on daniel with what you got John. I ran it back when i was on 31s and locked. The Ledge and the garden (has a bypasss) are the only two things worth worrying about. If you really dont wanna run it...you can hop in with me and we'll go on up it.

yeah ill be wheelin all friday so i can ive you guys details in how well they paved the trails over the winter i dont think ill be running daniel because i have an open diff but we'll see when i get up there. are you guys just stayin for saturday?

i will be heading home on saturday night.

depends on the wife, i am trying to leave early firday and camp till sunday.. have to see what she says

finished up the fenders! Ill see you all on saturday morning at 9:30-10:00 AM

John is your wife comming? Dont want my girl to be the only one out there :roll:

slravene said:
John is your wife comming? Dont want my girl to be the only one out there :roll:

yep, have to make it a day trip. wanna camp but now cant oh well aleast i get to wheel :roll: :thumbsup:

nice, im only going for the day too. See ya there.

I dont know if I can make it anymore.... it was supposed to be my weekend off but one of the other store manager quit so we are all having to arrange our schedules. Ill call Lee or John that morning and let you know.

10-4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well boys im headin out for ure after school tommorow ill get down there about 7. ill be at the outpost at 9;30 on saturday. i hope everyone can make it down once again my cell phone is 757-635-7504. have a safe trip everyone and i cant wait till we show these isuzu boys what a big blue oval can do!!! haha
pete

Back