Never Buy From Truckaddons.com!!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Never Buy From Truckaddons.com!!!!

You know this stirkes a nerve with me too! I work in the auto industry, Corvette market, and I have to make my points here!

The problem with this order has and always was with the manufacturer NOT TRUCKADDONS!

Did you ever think to call them instead of blaming Truckaddons for your problem?

Truckaddons, like my business, can only tell you what the manufacturer TELLS them! How many times did you ask Truckaddons for a tracking number and how many times did they tell you WHAT THE MANUFACTURER told them?

If you called Truckaddons 10 times a day and they had to call Superlift each of them 10 times, I am sure Superlift would have give Truckaddons the same story! They can only relay to you what they are told!

Don't be mad at a retailer for what the manufacturer is at fault at.

Also, let me tell you a secret, YOU PROBABLY BOUGHT FROM THEM FOR THE LOWEST PRICE YOU COULD FIND, RIGHT? Well, do not expect every company to employee 100 customer service agents to handle your orders unless you are ready to have massive price increases in all your products! Customer service agents do cost money to employee, and guess who will fit that bill? Consumers.

Also, take a look at all the retailers selling the same products on the internet. Now if all the customers who buy, lets say Superlift, call every day to the retailers for trackin, and those retailers then call Superlift, you have potentially thousands of people calling Superlift each day! Superlift doesn't have 100's of customer service agents to handle the calls either!

So, what is the answer? There is none. You could potentially have the same problem with any other vendors that are mentioned here, you just took it out on the employees of Truckaddons.

And when you call people at Truckaddons retards, that only shows your educational level.

If everyone thinks its so easy to work as a Customer Service Rep, maybe you ought to get a job as one and field about a 100 calls a day with everyone calling you a retard and mad because you can't make parts appear from the manufacturer when they are back ordered!!!!!!!!

So did you join this forum and search out this thread? OR Did you just join today to bash AMMO_HOOAH?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL troll

Yes drvette, read the entire thread. Superlift told him it was back ordered, told him when it would ship and providied the tracking info. Truckaddons was giving him the run around.

He received his lift kit & Truckaddons was still telling him they didn't know when it would ship.

Yes drvette, read the entire thread. Superlift told him it was back ordered, told him when it would ship and providied the tracking info. Truckaddons was giving him the run around.

He received his lift kit & Truckaddons was still telling him they didn't know when it would ship.

Do you work in the customer service area? Truckaddons was not giving the runaround perhaps, they might have been giving him the exact info that they were relaying to the customer. I dont know and neither do you what Superlift told Truckaddons.

You cant always blame the middleman for all the problems, **** happens! If I had a $100 for every time a manufacturer told me a story about delivery times, I would be a millionaire today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvette
You know this stirkes a nerve with me too! I work in the auto industry, Corvette market, and I have to make my points here!

The problem with this order has and always was with the manufacturer NOT TRUCKADDONS!

Did you ever think to call them instead of blaming Truckaddons for your problem?

Truckaddons, like my business, can only tell you what the manufacturer TELLS them! How many times did you ask Truckaddons for a tracking number and how many times did they tell you WHAT THE MANUFACTURER told them?

If you called Truckaddons 10 times a day and they had to call Superlift each of them 10 times, I am sure Superlift would have give Truckaddons the same story! They can only relay to you what they are told!

Don't be mad at a retailer for what the manufacturer is at fault at.

Also, let me tell you a secret, YOU PROBABLY BOUGHT FROM THEM FOR THE LOWEST PRICE YOU COULD FIND, RIGHT? Well, do not expect every company to employee 100 customer service agents to handle your orders unless you are ready to have massive price increases in all your products! Customer service agents do cost money to employee, and guess who will fit that bill? Consumers.

Also, take a look at all the retailers selling the same products on the internet. Now if all the customers who buy, lets say Superlift, call every day to the retailers for trackin, and those retailers then call Superlift, you have potentially thousands of people calling Superlift each day! Superlift doesn't have 100's of customer service agents to handle the calls either!

So, what is the answer? There is none. You could potentially have the same problem with any other vendors that are mentioned here, you just took it out on the employees of Truckaddons.

And when you call people at Truckaddons retards, that only shows your educational level.

If everyone thinks its so easy to work as a Customer Service Rep, maybe you ought to get a job as one and field about a 100 calls a day with everyone calling you a retard and mad because you can't make parts appear from the manufacturer when they are back ordered!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and are you going to join Fullsizechevy.com to because they dont like truckadons.com eather?

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-18651.html

Do you work in the customer service area?
As a matter of fact I do. I've been in it for 10 plus years.

I have called Superlift myself to help out an Explorer member on a local forum. I can tell you right now that Superlift's customer service is excelent.

So tell me, what is your interst in Explorers.

I worked on a help desk at one point and I would not call it dissimilar to customer service. You get tons of calls a day why something isn't what it is supposed to be, whether it is can't print or find file (don't have tracking, where is my package). If your in that kind of field "CUSTOMER SERVICE", you are there to help and figure out whatever the customer needs. And it all should be done with professional attitude and care. Doesn't matter if they call 20 times a day your job as "Customer Service" is to help the customer. They are supposed to keep track and even make Courtesy calls when the were unable to furnish an answer immediately. Doesn't matter if your company is big or small you should take care of the people that make you your money. In a corporate environment you can never tell anyone to call back. You log it and call the client back when you have an update. If your update is taking long you call them and let them know you have not forgotten and will update them again. I think if that seller took on the responsibility to be basically a reseller and had to order it, then they need to follow through and not make the customer the middle man chasing his money. Price should not dictate the quality of the service you get. Paying cheap shouldn't mean you get cheap help.

I worked on a help desk at one point and I would not call it dissimilar to customer service. You get tons of calls a day why something isn't what it is supposed to be, whether it is can't print or find file (don't have tracking, where is my package). If your in that kind of field "CUSTOMER SERVICE", you are there to help and figure out whatever the customer needs. And it all should be done with professional attitude and care. Doesn't matter if they call 20 times a day your job as "Customer Service" is to help the customer. They are supposed to keep track and even make Courtesy calls when the were unable to furnish an answer immediately. Doesn't matter if your company is big or small you should take care of the people that make you your money. In a corporate environment you can never tell anyone to call back. You log it and call the client back when you have an update. If your update is taking long you call them and let them know you have not forgotten and will update them again. I think if that seller took on the responsibility to be basically a reseller and had to order it, then they need to follow through and not make the customer the middle man chasing his money. Price should not dictate the quality of the service you get. Paying cheap shouldn't mean you get cheap help.

^^^ well said!

That explains everything. :D

It does suck about the guy getting killed trying to help out.

I would have quoted several people, but dang what a lot of responses today lol. I have to completely agree that Superlifts customer service was completely spot on. Even when I initially called them without a PO number (still not sure what that is, but truckaddons wouldn't give it to me) they were able to tell me that it was on backorder. Once I was able to get the PO number Superlift had it down to the day when it was being assembled, they even told me to call back the next day and check for sure. The whole time I kept calling truckaddons just to see how dumb they really were, and only once did they tell me the same that Superlift had. After this started I did a little googleing about them, and came accross several disgruntled posts.

So lessons learned here..... do a google search on any online companies you plan on spending money with, and also a BBB search. Turns out truckaddons/trailblazers has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB , so check into that also.

All in all it's a happy ending although one of the shocks won't extend, so I unfortunately had to call them again. The good news is they sent me straight back to Superlift for a warranty return, so I don't have to deal with truckaddons :thumbsup:

New here but some info for truckaddons.com

I have had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered the Fender flares for my truck last month. No communication from them. e-mailed them 4times before I got a response. When I did they were extremely rude. If you are dealing with them I have copies of the e-mail and would send them to you for refrence. If you can avoid it don't shop there. Many companies are price matching nowadays anyway. Beside I have been trolling this site for quite sometime and finally registered..

Back